[chef] Re: Re: Re: Re: the vagrant berkshelf plugin

  • From: Morgan Blackthorne < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Re: Re: the vagrant berkshelf plugin
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 16:24:58 -0700

Bear in mind that "kitchen test" does try to terminate the instances, but "kitchen verify" does not.

--
~*~ StormeRider ~*~

"Every world needs its heroes [...] They inspire us to be better than we are. And they protect from the darkness that's just around the corner."

(from Smallville Season 6x1: "Zod")

On why I hate the phrase "that's so lame"... http://bit.ly/Ps3uSS