[chef] Re: Re: Dependency between nodes

  • From: Stuart Cracraft < >
  • To: , Joseph Hammerman < >,
  • Cc: Stuart Cracraft < >
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Dependency between nodes
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 23:11:47 -0700

Can’t this be done with Chef alone?

Just make a recipe to roll it back and make it dependent on a simple flag.

Avoid having to support all the disparate systems of antiquity.

Go Chef!

Go!

On May 18, 2015, at 9:23 PM, Vikas Roonwal < " class=""> > wrote:

Hello all,
Thanks for all the input.
I am currently using an SSH + SCP option to move and deploy builds and rollback in case there are startup or other issues. For configuration changes and copy ANT tasks are called using SSH.
Will look at Capistrano for sure.

~Vikas