[chef] Re: Re: Your vim + Chef "workflow"

  • From: JJ Asghar < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Your vim + Chef "workflow"
  • Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 18:22:19 -0500

I also added yasnippets[1] to emacs for resource completion. Yes, hissss Emacs, but still, it is out there.

I do remember mirror_pond though, solid plugins and kudos to Doug for putting it together.

[1]: https://github.com/AndreaCrotti/yasnippet-snippets/tree/master/chef-mode
Best Regards,
JJ Asghar
c: 512.619.0722 t: @jjasghar irc: j^2