[chef] Re: overflowing chef-client log files

  • From: Greg Barker < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: [chef] Re: overflowing chef-client log files
  • Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 15:32:38 -0700

By any chance is it overflowing with handle_chunk messages like mine?

https://github.com/chef/chef/issues/3430

On Thu, Oct 1, 2015 at 12:48 PM, Bhavna Agrawal < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
How does one control the size of chef-client log files? I have an client that I am running testing on - do not want to turn logging off. Is there a way to specify the max size after which the program can recycle the old content with the new?

Thank you.

regards,
-bhavna
Bhavna Agrawal