- From: Alex Neihaus <
- To: "
- Subject: [chef] PowerShell script output: where does it go?
- Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 14:33:27 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Authentication-results: spf=none (sender IP is )
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23
Is there a convenient way to log the output of powershell_script? It looks to
me like the Chef client (12.4.3) is creating temporary .ps1 files _and then
deleting them_ at the end of the run.
I appreciate any ideas and/or suggestions.
- [chef] PowerShell script output: where does it go?, Alex Neihaus, 10/13/2015
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.