[chef-dev] Re: IRC Meetings RFC

  • From: Mike < >
  • To: Adam Jacob < >
  • Cc: Chef Dev < >
  • Subject: [chef-dev] Re: IRC Meetings RFC
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 19:07:46 -0400

Adam,

This is great, thanks for opening this up.

- Is the goal of this to have Chef Inc developers join in on the "where is Chef (the product) going" discussion, and open it to interested, non-Chef-employed parties?

- You reference moderators, voicers and de-voicing. Will the IRC room turn into Voice-only for the duration of the meeting? Who will be given voice for that?

Thanks for taking the time!
-M