[chef-dev] Re: Re: IRC Meetings RFC

  • From: Girish < >
  • To: Adam Jacob < >
  • Cc: Mike < >, Chef Dev < >
  • Subject: [chef-dev] Re: Re: IRC Meetings RFC
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 22:54:44 -0700

It's a good idea. Just do it. I am sure a lot of us would find the discussions both interesting and productive
-g

On Jul 7, 2014, at 8:48 PM, Adam Jacob < "> > wrote:

The goal is to start a discussion on how to structure Chef as an open source project - and ultimately decide, document, and live by that structure. That starts with a lot of Chef Software employees, because we are the maintainers currently. As we build the rules for maintainers, ever more people will have increased authority (and responsibilities) for various parts of the project. For sure that involves roadmap.

Unless we just can't function without it, the rooms will be open and no restrictions placed. Feel free to send a clarifying PR.

Adam