[chef] Re: Re: Re: CI

  • From: Arjuna Christensen <aj@opscode.com>
  • To: chef@lists.opscode.com
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Re: CI
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 22:46:13 +1200

On 27/07/2009, at 10:35 PM, Graeme Mathieson wrote:

Hi,

Check out:

* http://ci.rubaidh.com/browse/CHEF-MASTER

* http://ci.rubaidh.com/browse/OHAI-MASTER

I've just set them up and they're polling the respective master repositories on GitHub for changes.

Awesome!

I'm happy to keep that up and running for as foreseeable future, if it's of use to the community.  I can set up email notifications on all/successful/failed builds, too, if anybody would like to receive them?

We have a Bamboo license on the way from Atlassian, aswell as FishEye and Crucible.

Thanks!

Cheers,

Graeme.