[chef] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: CI

  • From: Graeme Mathieson <mathie@woss.name>
  • To: chef@lists.opscode.com
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: CI
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 14:45:51 +0100

On 29 Jul 2009, at 12:26, Arjuna Christensen wrote:
I can't seem to get Sympa to add 'noreply@rubaidh.com' as an alternate email address for myself. Will investigate further.

I had a quick look at the Sympa documentation, and I still have no idea. Is it possible to set up a whitelist of addresses for a particular list, or to have a list admin subscribe somebody without going through the address validity check?

For those of you playing along at home, the problem is that noreply@rubaidh.com is an unmonitored address and I'm too lazy to temporarily start monitoring it (we seem to get a great deal of backscatter there). :)