[chef] Re: Re: Deploying server under CentOS

  • From: Albert Llop < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Deploying server under CentOS
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 09:01:44 +0200

I amanged to have chef server working on CentOS up to 8.16 aswell, but 9.6 has just been completely impossible. I've managed to update it all, launch all the services, but there's no way in hell I can get to log in to the webui admin.

Will try to get an ubuntu virtual machine working to save me some hassle in the future, and if I can't (or the boss doesn't approve, which could be :P) will try Paul's tips! Thanks a lot!!
--
{ :name => "Albert Llop" }