[chef] Re: Re: Serial deployment

  • From: Ash Berlin < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Serial deployment
  • Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 22:07:27 +0000

This is what we do.

Getting the particular invocation in the unicorn config file right get a number of attempts. In particular set Unicorn::HttpServer::START_CTX[0]. The rest of the config file is pretty much a direct lift from the github's 'seamless with unicorn' post.

However saying that I can appreciate wanting something more complex.

-ash