[chef] Re: new RBEL ruby packages in testing (fixing ruby segfaults with Chef, yum provider)

  • From: James < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: new RBEL ruby packages in testing (fixing ruby segfaults with Chef, yum provider)
  • Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 05:33:17 -0700

There are similar packages at testing.aegisco.com. What I'm having trouble with currently is the rubygems 1.8.5 build for i386. There are 11 failures when running rake test, and I'm wary to just look past them. Have you had any luck in building this package? If so, could you share your spec file?

As far as I know, the segfaults occurring were from the i386 ruby 1.8.7 rpm.

Thanks,

James