[chef] Re: Re: Couple of test-kitchen questions

  • From: David Petzel < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Couple of test-kitchen questions
  • Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2012 20:21:50 -0500

On Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 8:18 PM, Joshua Timberman < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
Everything working okay on Windows? There were conversations at the summit that indicated that test kitchen doesn't actually yet run on Windows. If you had to do anything special to get that going, or if it just worked following the README, I'd like to hear it.

Nothing special really. The only thing outside of the readme I ran into, which I don't believe is specific to Windows is http://tickets.opscode.com/browse/KITCHEN-11

 Aside from that its working fine on my Windows 7 Laptop.