[chef] Re: Re: Merge of attributes "looping"

  • From: Daniel DeLeo < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Merge of attributes "looping"
  • Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 06:00:18 -0800

On Thursday, November 22, 2012 at 12:22 AM, Tensibai wrote:

No one to help me about it ?

Forgot to say: chef server and client are in version 10.16.2-1

This nesting loop is quite annoying as it ends up that I can't edit node with webui and that I found incorrect entries in templates.

Not sure why it's happening, there may be a similar bug on tickets.opscode.com

Also, I'm pretty sure this will be fixed with Chef 11.

One more thing I don't understand: I'm not saving attributes within my recipe, so I can't see why it does "set" attributes on node.

Regards,

Tensibai

--
Daniel DeLeo