[chef] Re: Re: nodes not showing up in `knife status`

  • From: Peter Donald < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: nodes not showing up in `knife status`
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 15:32:53 +1100

Hi,

On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 1:46 PM, Spike Grobstein < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
I'll look into the maxFieldLength when I get in in the morning and see if that helps.

Be sure to restart solr and run "knife index rebuild" after you change that value.

it definitely looks like it's every server that I've provisioned in the last month or so. Also, I just noticed that all nodes that aren't showing up are Ubuntu 12.04. Could that mean anything?

We run Ubuntu 12.04 so that in itself is unlikely to be the sole factor.

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald