[chef] Re: Re: Can't connect to RabbitMQ after upgrade/downgrade debacle

  • From: Luke Jolly < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Can't connect to RabbitMQ after upgrade/downgrade debacle
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 14:59:33 -0500 (EST)

Thanks for the quick response! Yes, it was installed via gem. After brainstorming with a work mate we finally figured out the gem that I needed to role back.  bunny 0.8.0 had been installed when I did the gem update which requires rabbitmq 2.0 or later link.  I rolled this gem back to bunny 0.6.0 and chef-server seems to be working again.