[chef] Re: chef-server on a VM

  • From: Pete Cheslock < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: chef-server on a VM
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 10:06:07 -0500

Yea - I recently noticed the same thing when testing on a VM - I ended up using the chef-server community cookbook and in there are  series of options you can change - including the hostname and a few hundred other options.

https://github.com/opscode-cookbooks/chef-server/blob/master/attributes/default.rb#L27