[chef] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: chef-server on a VM

  • From: Jesse Campbell < >
  • To: chef < >
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: chef-server on a VM
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 13:37:13 -0500

that is what happens for me, yes.

if i connect to http://chef-app01.ops.sub.domain (default port 80), it redirects me to https://chef-app01.ops (default port 443), which doesn't exist... but if i connect directly to https://chef-app01.ops.sub.domain, it works fine.

it would be great if it didn't break on redirect, but I don't know where the code is to fix that...