[chef] Re: Re: Re: Re: deploy resource and capistrano

  • From: Dan Berman < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Re: Re: deploy resource and capistrano
  • Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 07:05:52 -0400

Heh, I only did that since I had to keep rebuilding the box over and over and building Ruby 2.0 each time wasted a good 10 min or so. That actual version needs a little manual work each time before everything will work so I wouldn't recommend using it. I'll update it to a clean version today if I get a chance.

I'm glad it could help, I wasn't able to find the right blueprint for this specific combo for some reason so it took me a good week to put together and get each piece full working as I'm in learning mode, too. Perhaps we found inspiration for my first blog post, too.