[chef] Re: Re: Re: Test Kitchen and Outside-in Acceptance Testing?

  • From: Torben Knerr < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Re: Test Kitchen and Outside-in Acceptance Testing?
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 23:11:22 +0200

Cool, vagabond looks nice too!

Also looked at serverspec. Funny, it's run from the outside but tests from the inside ;-)

On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 10:46 PM, Jesse Nelson < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
Also using lxc/ec2/vagrant + bats + serverspec

I've had some success with vagabond for building full infra and running integrations from that.  Vagabond still has some rough edges, but it can drive kitchen as well.

you should be able to integrate busser with cucumber, but i think invoking test-kitchen directly from step definition will be painful, given its a full blown harness & provisioning system. Im using mostly minitest or serverspec with lxc