[chef] Re: lwrp based on the omnibus configuration DSL ?

  • From: Greg Symons < >
  • To: < >
  • Subject: [chef] Re: lwrp based on the omnibus configuration DSL ?
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 22:15:42 -0500

I've started using https://github.com/RiotGames/artifact-cookbook. It has two LWRPs: artifact_deploy and artifact_file. artifact_deploy does the whole dance with hooks at several points in the process for doing extra work. It support Nexus repos, S3, plain old HTTP, and even local files, and the archives can be zips or tarballs.

Greg