[chef] Re: Parsing Chef's Multiline Output

  • From: Brian Hatfield < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Parsing Chef's Multiline Output
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2014 18:54:39 -0500

What's your end goal? Just to get the data in Logstash, or do you have a specific view into the data you'd like to see?

If the goal is to get the data into Logstash, you might try forcing the logger back to single-line mode.

If the goal is as an intermediate hop to a specific view, might I recommend setting up a post-run handler to directly share the run information you need?