[chef] Re: Re: Parsing Chef's Multiline Output

  • From: Greg Zapp < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Parsing Chef's Multiline Output
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 16:01:57 +1300

Hi Larry and Noah,

Thanks for the feedback.  Currently though I'm working on type "chef_log", but I will most likely swing back around to "chef_reports" in the future:)  I plan to ship all the output and store a high level of verbosity for a reduced duration from the rest of the stuff.  I'm doing some long Windows client runs with application/database deploys and it's been really nice to be able to view all this stuff from one location.

-Greg