[chef] Re: COOK-1406 (postgresql/pg gem/openssl/libpq problem) still unresolved?

  • From: Greg Symons < >
  • To: < >
  • Subject: [chef] Re: COOK-1406 (postgresql/pg gem/openssl/libpq problem) still unresolved?
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 18:08:20 -0500

The postgresql cookbook rescues the LoadError that occurs when pg fails due to the incompatible SSL to execute the script you linked to below. It's been doing that for quite a while; we've been using it for over a year. Granted, we're still on postgresql 9.1 and postgis 2.0 but for this specific problem it shouldn't make a difference. What version of the postgresql cookbook are you using?

Greg