[chef] Re: Re: Re: Re: Kubernetes Cookbook

  • From: "Michael F. Weinberg" < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Re: Re: Kubernetes Cookbook
  • Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 08:24:33 -0800

Angus, you could have provided the Supermarket link, which is a search engine specifically to address finding cookbooks.

LMGTFY pretty much exists to passive aggressively say, "don't waste my time."

If you're too busy to respond, there's always the Archive button as well.

--
Michael F. Weinberg | Director of Operations
http://heavywaterops.com | @heavywaterops