[chef] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Kubernetes Cookbook

  • From: Ryan Kelley < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Kubernetes Cookbook
  • Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 15:24:07 -0700

One of the reasons for asking questions on mailing list like this is to get vetted solutions not just solutions that can't be googled . Yes the question could have been stated better but it's pretty obvious it was " can someone recommend one "
Your reply just discourages community involvement
Ryan

Sent from my iPhone