[chef] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Testing Cookbooks vs Testing Infrastructure

  • From: Torben Knerr < >
  • To:
  • Cc: Zac Stevens < >
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Testing Cookbooks vs Testing Infrastructure
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 10:35:14 +0200

Oh, infratester is nice indeed!

kitchen-infratester anyone? ;-)

Am 23.04.2015 10:27 schrieb "Cassiano Leal" < "> >:
That’s true, but unless I’ve missed something, that won’t do any outside-in testing either.

Serverspec always tests local resources, either by SSHing in first, or by assuming it’s already running on the node it will test. In either case it’s testing from within the node under test.

Thanks for the link to Infrataster, I hadn’t heard about it. :)

--
Cassiano Leal