[chef] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Testing Cookbooks vs Testing Infrastructure

  • From: Morgan Blackthorne < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Testing Cookbooks vs Testing Infrastructure
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 11:34:24 -0700

That's probably best suited by more generalized testing suites like Selenium, etc, for web services. However, I thought that serverspec also supported basic curl someurl | grep 'somestring' as well? Maybe I'm thinking of one of the other testing frameworks.

--
~*~ StormeRider ~*~

"Every world needs its heroes [...] They inspire us to be better than we are. And they protect from the darkness that's just around the corner."

(from Smallville Season 6x1: "Zod")

On why I hate the phrase "that's so lame"... http://bit.ly/Ps3uSS