[chef] Question about Hosted Chef

  • From: Jing Li < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Question about Hosted Chef
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 16:02:50 +1200

Hi There,

We are currently hosting our own Chef Server on AWS, it's awesome!

As our servers growing, we are looking at to move to the hosted Chef solution. Since we store many credential information in our cook books such as SSL certificate, passwords and etc, we would like to learn more about the security mode for hosted Chef solution.

Can anyone please help us on it?

Thanks so much

--

Jing Li
Senior .Net Developer, The Network for Learning Ltd

D: +64 9 222 0170 | W:
A: Suite 306, Geyser Building, 100 Parnell Road, Parnell, Auckland 1052
P: PO Box 37118, Parnell, Auckland 1151