[chef] Re: Re: Re: Question about Hosted Chef

  • From: "Julian C. Dunn" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Re: Question about Hosted Chef
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 10:55:20 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 28 May 2015, Jing Li wrote:

One more question for the charge. We are using auto scaling at the moment, so some of the nodes will only up for couple of hours per day. We have a script to de-register this kind of nodes from Chef before it's going offline. Then, a brand new node (totally different FQDN and IP) will be brought to online if required. We are wondering how is monthly charge will be according to this model?

I don't know the answer to this off the top of my head (hey, I only work here :-) ) but if you contact someone will be able to answer this for you.

- Julian