[chef] Re: Job opening - Cookbook Engineer

  • From: Daniel DeLeo < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Job opening - Cookbook Engineer
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2015 22:46:52 -0600

This came up a few years ago and at that time we said it was okay to post job openings if the person posting is the actual hiring manager (no recruiters, etc) and is technical enough to be on the mailing list anyway. If anything gets out. Of hand, we can, as a community, reevaluate what rules we want for the list.