[chef] Need a monitoring automation cookbook

  • From: John Alberts < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Need a monitoring automation cookbook
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 13:11:03 -0600

We are using the open source self hosted version of Chef (not hosted, not private Chef).  We have a need for a cookbook to automate the setup of monitoring in our infrastructure.  I have a good idea of what I want and suggestions for how it should be implemented.  I can go into details with whom ever is interested in working on this.  My question to the list is what are my options to find someone to work on this?  I don't see any 'cookbook writing' services available on the Opscode site for folks that don't use hosted or private Chef.  Does anyone have any suggestions/recommendations about who I might contact to work on creating a well written cookbook for my needs

Thanks

--
John Alberts