[chef] Re: Re: Better workflow for actively-developed cookbooks

  • From: Jeremiah Snapp < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Better workflow for actively-developed cookbooks
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 13:55:32 -0400

"A future version of Librarian-Chef may allow you to configure the choice of directory."

When I first started using Librarian-Chef I ran "librarian-chef init" within the site-cookbooks directory and experimented with it's use there.  I didn't seem to notice any problems running in another directory.  Was I missing something?

Jeremiah