[chef] RE: RE: Bootstrapping a lot of nodes

  • From: " " < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: [chef] RE: RE: Bootstrapping a lot of nodes
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 09:36:07 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US

Thanks very much for the information guys, lots to look at.

I think spiceweasel or a ruby script might be the better option for us.

I’ve missed off my original email some pertinent information.

The nodes I want to strap already exist and they are all Windows servers, I’m using WinRM to bootstrap the test nodes but there require some changes to the WinRM settings, but that is something we can script changes for.

Thanks for the input once again.

Cheers

Chris