[chef] Re: Re: Awesome Chef Client News!

  • From: Tensibai Zhaoying < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Awesome Chef Client News!
  • Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2014 20:28:42 +0100

I did read the link but still have a question: does it worth a try inside an os400 Aix emulation ?

(the try of chef client on os400 is in my to-do list for a while but I've less freedom on this system, may it worth an effort from me to free time for it or am I the only one wishing to drive os400 systems with chef ?)

---- James Scott a écrit ----

See the chef-client release notes for additional information about installing the chef-client on AIX: