[chef] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: notifies on resource not notifying

  • From: Daniel DeLeo < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: notifies on resource not notifying
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 08:43:10 -0800

On Wednesday, January 2, 2013 at 6:55 AM, Seif Attar wrote:
So is this a bug I should I raise a ticket for?
This is a bug, but still not sure exactly what's causing it.

In your previous email, you linked This gist: https://gist.github.com/4400257#file-log-txt-L13-L14

This shows that by the time you get to notifying the template, it doesn't have any notifications set.

For sanity's sake can you copy the debug code you have in the ruby block to outside of the ruby block (so it runs during compile time)?

Thanks,

Dan DeLeo