[chef] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: notifies on resource not notifying

  • From: Seif Attar < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: notifies on resource not notifying
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 21:40:57 +0000

Thanks for looking into this, let me know if I can help with anything.

I tried to work around the problem by putting all the resources in an if statement instead of having and not_if and notifies (is this even allowed?)

I am getting an error in the template now that I need to set username or group, updated recipe and log:

https://gist.github.com/4400257/a96b9810e4b67c488663db8aedb9e2fcca637e91

Is there a better way to work around the problem, so that no changes occur if the file exists?

Thanks again,
Seif