[chef] Re: Re: Re: best ticketing system for Chef

  • From: Kyle Bader < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [chef] Re: Re: Re: best ticketing system for Chef
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 05:53:28 -0800

You might also check out redmine and RT. We use redmine for bugs and trello for project management. Agile Zen is another Trello like solution.

On Mar 9, 2012 5:37 AM, "Paul Morton - BIA" < "> > wrote:
JIRA takes some work, but it is worth it. JIRA is more than just bug tracking. It is an insanely customizable workflow engine. Many things work well in the system, while things like reporting leave a bit of a sour taste in your mouth. We use Jira for Development Support, Software Bug Tracking  and IT Helpdesk Ticketing.

+1 for Jira

Cheers